Terms & Conditions
- Each dress rented is for a period of 4 days only. If a customer wants an extension, an additional charge will be applied of R200 a day. If the dress is returned late, a penalty of R200 per day late will be charged.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to get the dress back to us on time by the return date agreed upon.
- The dress price listed on the website is the full hire fee of the dress. This is non-refundable and non-negotiable.
- A deposit fee of R1000 will be charged and will be refunded once the dress is returned.
If the dress is not returned or damages are incurred, the customer will be held liable and charged the full retail price for the dress and lose their right to claim their deposit back.
- Any repairs that are done by UPLIFT will be taken off the deposit.
- UPLIFT will be responsible for the dry cleaning charge of all dresses.
- UPLIFT will examine the dress before it leaves the studio and will examine it on its return to insure that it is in good condition. It will be up to UPLIFT to say whether the dress is not up to its original state that it left the studio in.
- The customer will be liable for an added fee if an alteration is requested. It is up to UPLIFT to decide on the amount.
- The customer has up until 7 days before the wear date to cancel the booking for a full refund.
- UPLIFT is a business in the retail industry that hires out designer dresses.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- The provision of goods and services by UPLIFT is subject to availability. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 50% administration fee if less than 7 days’ notice is given. If less than 3 days’ notice is give, clients full deposit and dress fee will be retained.
- UPLIFT shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users.
- UPLIFT may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
WEB LOG FILES
In common with most websites, Uplift Dress Hire automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of dresshirecapetown.co.za. When we do so we will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of you, the most welcome website user.
DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that dresshirecapetown.co.za may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. Uplift Dress Hire respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data and will:
- Only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its service.
- Only use this information to assess what services may be of interest to you and to personalize our service and marketing.Contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them.
You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing dresshirecapetown.co.za will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission